We have updated the NSJTA COVID-Safe competition guidelines for the coming season. All players and parents must ensure they comply with these requirements.
- Players must not play if required to be insolation
- All players and spectators must check-in for each match
- Clubrooms must comply with density limits and toilets must be available
- Tap racquets instead of handshakes
- In accordance with State Government requirements, players are not required to be vaccinated to participate in community sport, including the NSJTA competition, if the space is being operated only for the purpose of community sport.
- State Government guidelines state persons aged under 18 years are excepted persons and vaccination requirements do not apply.