Arrangements for match results for this season are outlined below. Further detail can be downloaded here.
Seedings for A level teams
• Please email your seedings to email@example.com for all A level teams (Friday and Saturday) so we can load the seedings into League Manager. These should not be sent to Grade Secretaries.
• The seedings sheet can be downloaded here.
• In the email subject line, please put the club first, then the grade and include whether it is a boys or mixed grade, for example: Buckley Park A Grade 1 Mixed seedings
Saturday morning grades
• The home team manager should continue to email a photo or scanned copy of the match result to the relevant Grade Secretary (a list of Grade Secretary email addresses has been provided to Club Delegates)
• The subject of the email should be the grade and round of the match, for example: A Grade 1 Mixed Round 1
Friday night grades
• For Friday night grades, we intend to trial clubs entering their own results directly into Match Centre.
• The home club should enter the result online within 24 hours of the conclusion of the match.
• The away club should then confirm the result within 48 hours.
• Instructions on entering and confirming results can be found here.
• Until at least Round 3, the home team manger should also email a photo or scanned copy of the match result to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow us to check the result has been entered correctly and deal with any issues. We will provide an update on how the trial is going at the first Delegates meeting, and then decide whether or not to continue emailing results.